Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Sweater Weather

I thought I would commemorate the first day of fall with an awesome blog post about the change of the season and how beautiful the sun was on the weekend and how this colorful time of year is so magnificent as we begin to cozy our nests and prepare for the long, cold winter... but now I'm tired. I thought about waiting until tomorrow but then it would be the second day of fall and that would make me a day late and I don't like to be late.  

So instead of words, you get pictures...















It really was a beautiful weekend.  There was frost on the grass this morning.  I'm craving warm, homemade soup and I'm enjoying the shorter evenings and earlier bedtimes.
Hello Fall, we're ready to put a sweater on and soak up your beauty.

No comments: