Thursday, January 14, 2016

January View

I had many great thoughts come to me over the past week about what I wanted to write about and now I'm drawing a blank.  I promise you though, they were really good ideas.  Yes. I should jot them down when I think of them but I'm always so sure I'll remember.  I'm sure one of those thought was about how difficult it is to uncover the beauty of January when you're coming down off the sugar high from the holidays and our unusually warm winter that we were having has ended and has returned to its regularly scheduled temperatures of -30.  Throw in some sore throats, coughs, headaches, and ear aches and what you've got is...January.  So let's try to find January's beauty in these photos...

1. My view when I meet the girls bus after school.  Mother nature is a true artist.  


 2. The view from Girls Night Out.  Cheering on the hometown hockey team.


3.  The view of big sister's new tooth. It's been a year in the making and it has finally arrived.

4.  The view from my work office.  Lexi is always in my chair because it's comfy and it spins!

5. The view from the kitchen.  Lots of veggies going into the body this month.

6. The view got a lot louder around here since Callie brought her new instrument home from school.

7. The view of Jorge.  He's still alive.

 8. The view from the gym.  Little sister is getting stronger every week.

9. The view of big sister.  Grandma on speaker phone and her jar of Vaseline close by her side.

10.  The view of little sister.  Her favorite new word is... BOOM!

And there you have it.  The view of January.  Boom!

No comments: