I just have to say, I love our at home days.
I was uploading pictures from our family day yesterday and as I was browsing through the folder of the last month...I found some more favorites that I want to share.
Things that I'm lovin' today:
1. That the snow is nearly done for another year.
2. That I'm still in my jammies.
3. That the deck has lawn furniture on it.
|Just so you know...we only lick the icing.|
|Who likes David? Meeeeeeeeee!|
4. That Lexi's word bank is growing...this week's word - "backpack". Thanks Dora.
|This game is called "long trip".|
5. That Lexi finally cut 3 more teeth...be gone runny nose and chewing of everything.
6. That soon it will be warm enough to have my morning coffee outside on the deck in my jammies.
|Oh sweet juice box I hold you in high regard, I chew on you and squeeze you and you never complain.|
7. That Lexi is such a snuggler and will cuddle in bed with me in the morning.
8. That Callie could win the award for craziest bedhead.
Happy Saturday everyone...Love every minute of it.